Thursday, December 31, 2009

Traveling equals Tiredness

Still in Ohio and truly enjoy being here and seeing everyone! I had some wonderful visits so far with friends and I am so excited to see more tomorrow! Chad, hopefully, will fly in tonight to Indiana and we will be back again to Ohio to visit with my family and some friends. Besides visiting family and friends, I am very tired. I know I am out of my time zone but just tired yet have energy since I live at 9,500 feet. :) What a difference in how it is so much colder here in Ohio than in Colorado! I have really come to love Colorado but Ohio will always hope a place in my heart. sounds so cheesy huh? The ferrets are doing good and traveled well. I have Lago and Burton at my dad's house. Well I must go and probably visit someone or go sleep for a bit. Can't wait to see Chad!

No comments:

Post a Comment