Thursday, September 22, 2011

Looking for..

So lately I've been wanting to do something creative. And I have ideas finally but.. how to do without spending lots and lots of money. My mother-in-law has an embriodery machine and I've been looking at those designs for some ideas. and oh my goodness, talk about cute things! The disney cds have so much on them. I can see shirts for me, chad, cam, and others. :) So here I go to learn about this machine and hopefully do some of it on my own. Here is to finding something to do!
Also, we borrowed P90x from one of our friends. I have started it today and talk about being out of shape! Here is to a future slimmer me (and Chad when he starts it too). Nothing else to really report. Except that Cameron got his first bruise (that I at least got a picture of). He fell onto his counting turtle toy (which isn't soft) with the stool on top of him. Yeah, he has a small bruise, but he is a tough boy and pulled through. :( But I know that this is just the first of many bruises espeically if he bruises anything like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment