Sunday, November 20, 2011

Invasion

Invasion of the teeth! Needless to say.. Cameron is getting his teeth! It's a good thing and a very tiring thing.. mostly for me! :) Here I got used to sleeping for a while and now he gets up a lot during the night. The top tooth is through but still coming down and the bottom tooth is still invading. And I think that the other top tooth will invade soon...Three invaders at once! Poor kid!
So besides having the teeth, Cameron is now 11 months! Oh my gosh! Where has this year gone? I can't believe that Cameron will be a year old in less than a month. He is such a big boy. For example, today I made him stand and let go of him. He stood for a while just smiling without any help! Can you say.. walking next? Which has me concern just because how am I going to keep him out of getting to the ferret cages?! He already is trying to get in between the couch and chair or CLIMB over the chest.. smart boy..But he is just so darn smart and cute... ahh.. crazy boy of mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment