Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Back at Home

The rest of the weekend at Vail was nice. Cameron slept better the second night but the third night.. well.. he slept in the middle of the king bed between Chad and I. ::hangs head:: yes.. Cam did. He was stuffed up and just so unhappy and I wanted to get sleep.. so.. yeah. But don't worry.. that doesn't happen at home! While Chad finished his last day of boarding with the childrens group, Cam and I walked around the town a bit. I got bored doing that because.. well.. when you have no money going into shops.. no that fun. So we walked near the river. And when Cam was asleep, we would hang out in the lobby and I read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. :) Yes, I'm starting the series over.. and it is taking  a LONG time. Good news: Chad PASSED!! He's whole group did, which doesn't happen often. So happy for him! This means a dollar raise next season and Breck will reimburish (spelling?) us too since he passed. YAY!! Anyways, it was a nice little get away but next time we do something like that we might leave Cam behind with Grandma and Grandpa Corder so I can go boarding. My goal for next season: go snowboarding! Now that it is the end of the season.. i'm sad :( but maybe I can workout this summer and get in shape for next season. Cause I really do enjoy it and want to do it and get better. so I just need to get out on the snow!
Other news. Cameron is now four months and three days old today! He went to the doctor to get more shots (only two instead of three), which he didn't like. He weighs 16 lbs and 7 oz! My little chunky man!! He is in the 75% of his weight and height. Such a cute boy.. we love him dearly. Chad is having surgery at 8am this Friday so he will have plenty of time with Cam these upcoming weeks. Cam really needs Daddy time as well as Daddy. Chad read Little Critter books to him today, it was cute! So life is good.. can't truly complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment