Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Images worth a thousand words.. with some from me

A sad giraffe (this and the horse outfit we picked up at a house where people left a bunch of baby stuff! and we cleaned it!)

My little horse

Elks fighting. I found this on my walk near my hotel. It is in the drive up at the Antlers Hotel I think.

This was the entrance to the Arrabelle where we stayed at.

The bathroom. when i opened up the doors i said to chad "Can we have one of these?"

i LOVED the tube

The king size bed. It was comfy!

The fireplace, which was nice.

The crib Cameron and I disliked...see how far I had to put him? Are you kidding me??

Cameron asleep in his BOB stroller after one of our walks! LOVE IT!!

My men.. can you say look alikes?

Love the same expression!

Upside Down Cameron with a smile!

Happy Cam!!
Don't let the last picutre fool you.. he wasn't that happy at night but great during the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment