Sunday, October 9, 2011

Typical Day for Cameron

So I figured I would capture what my typical day looks like with Cameron, or should I say a typical day for Cameron? Anyways... this is ALL of his day, but most of it :) And yes, Cam keeps me very busy. And my poor friend Rachael found out when she watched him ;)

The day begins with m first feeding of food (typically fruit or yogurt) after breastfeeding
Yogurt.. yummy!

Let's change the channel for mommy! (or whoever is watching TV)

Drinking my water downed apple juice

Playing with the dog leash that is in the laundry room. Poor bear thinks he goes for a walk when I get it :(

Opening my drawer in the kitchen

playing with the bags in that drawer

talking on the phone with Grandma Canter, besides just wanting to chew it

finding fur on the carpet (typical with a house full of 15 animals)

i love to play with the phone books under the table looking out the window for Grandpa choping firewood


looking at my books!

screaming at mommy since she won't pick me while she deals with the ferrets

opening the old gerber puff cans.. what is inside this time?

reaching in.. what can I find? my toys! now i can talk in it!



playing with my counting turtle.. it sings and I dance to it

look at me climbing up the stairs!

trying to shake everything off the stool

No comments:

Post a Comment