Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Countdown to Showtime

Four weeks... seriously? I can't believe in about four weeks that our "little bit" will be here! Chad is really excited to hold her and everything. I'm a little nervous...yes, I am. I know now what birth is all about but still a little nervous about this one. I might be induced unless she comes on her on before the 29th or 30th. So there is that.. and then.. I'll have two kids to take care of! AH! I mean, I have a good routine with Cam but adding a newborn? Hmm.. we shall see how well this goes. And I'm sure that everything will work out just fine with having Cam and little bit. I am happy and excited to have her in my arms (espeically so I can sleep on my stomach or back again :)) but still a little nervous. Other than that: nothing else is really new with us except that we are getting ready for baby girl's apperance...but the best thing was that Chad and I went to the royal gorge railroad to do a dinner train ride and a night at a motel without  Cameron. It was so strange not having our little man there but it was so nice to. Poor Grandma Corder...she had him for a day and a half, but it was good for Cam too. This shows that he does okay without us espeically since I'll be in the hospital for who knows how long with little bit and what not. We shall see. But the train ride was a lot of fun and it was just nice to be us two again. And yet it was so strange without the third and soon to be the fourth. :) It is so funny how things are when you are so used to being with your child for 24/7. Even with some breaks, you think about them all the time when you are not with them. But I do have to say.. it was great sleeping through the night and in! I hardly ever get to do that any more.. and it is just going to get worse with lack of sleep with a newborn again. :) Joys of parenthood...but so worth it :)

3 comments:

  1. I posted a comment but OMGoodness it made no sense.
    Anyways, what I was trying to say was congrats on your second one and you are going to rock the multiple children thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh so excited for you! And what an awesome get away!!

    ReplyDelete