Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A few pictures

Here is Cam's crib. yes, I know. It is filled with stuff animals at the moment, but he will be staying in his cradle which is in our room and I didn't take a picture of. Chad's mom made the Winnie-the-Pooh curtains that are hanging up. Way cute!

Cam's dresser full of clothes for the first several months. The dresser was given to my in-laws which are letting me borrow for Cam :) The swing was another gift. The diaper bag on the right is what my mom made! it is awesome and I LOVE IT!

This is on Cam's dresser right now. I painted the frog this summer with Ariel Kolste at a pottery barn place. I really like frogs, and so does Chad. The picture on the left is my latest picture of Cam, when I am about 34 1/2 weeks along. I think he looks just like Chad but he might have my lips :) And he has some chubby checks and it looks like hair too :) Yeah, this is where I found out that his head was measuring a few weeks ahead of me: he inheirted it from his daddy :) He's so cute and I can't wait to see him!

No comments:

Post a Comment