Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Got a Plan!

Chad and I went to see my doctor today for my weekly check up...nothing has really changed since last wednesday: still around 3-4 cm and all that. Basically, we have a plan now which makes me feel lots better and not as worried/stressed. The plan is this: wait for hard contractions 5 minutes apart for an hour or if water breaks, come to the hospital. Since I will be 39 weeks this saturday, hopefully the nurses at the hosptial won't mind if I stayed. lol. And if Cam doesn't come early, meaning anytime before next monday, then my doctor wants me to come in EARLY monday morning to be induced! :) Granted, I'd rather my water break sometime on Sunday so we go to the hosptial just because I know that my body has its own natural progression. But, if that doesn't happen...then I'll get induced and Cam will hopefully come sometime Monday :) YAY! I am in a much better mood just knowing there is a plan and what to really look and watch out for now. So... I must say, that I want Cam to wait till my mom comes.. which will be this Saturday! After meeting with the doctor, I looked at Chad and was like "it's going to be different towing around a third person next week" But we are WAY excited to have him and get to really know him. I have to say, that I have learned that this boy likes to stretch out like his daddy (meaning I get little feet on my left side all the time!). So yeah, there is the plan and we will just see what Cam actually does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment